It is with great pleasure that iStore announces that the 180L and 270L units now come with a full 5 year parts and labour warranty.
|iStore Glass Lined Tank (Does not include element, thermostat, PTR Valve or sacrificial anode)
|Electrical (controller and sensor leads)
|Sacrificial Anode & PTR Valve
|Air Filters & Consumable Items
iStore Heat Pumps
The iStore 270 litre heat pump is a leading hot water solution from a brand known for its innovative technology. iStore heat pumps harness renewable energy to create hot water.
iStore hot water systems use technology that captures and transfers thermal energy from the air into water to heat it. iStore heat pumps can save you up to 70% in energy usage compared to other systems.
These systems can also be integrated with your solar panels, with programmable timers to take advantage of rooftop solar power or off-peak power. iStore heat pumps can be programmed to best meet the peaks and flows of your daily household needs.
Benefits of iStore Heat Pumps
There are many reasons why you should consider installing one of our iStore hot water systems. Here are some of them:
- Easy to Install – One of the best things about iStore hot water systems is that they are relatively simple to install. You can replace existing electric or gas storage systems with heat pumps without additional piping.
- Low Operation Expenses – It is less expensive to run one of these heat pumps than gas and electric systems. Also, you can save more if you integrate solar panels with your iStore heat pump system.
- Multi-Mode Programming – It has multi-mode programming for every hot water requirement of your home.
- Multi-Tap Pressure – A single heat pump system can provide adequate pressure for multiple taps and outlets.
- Features Dual Anodes – iStore heat pumps have dual anodes for better durability.
- Quiet Operation – iStore heat pumps generate very little noise.
Contact Dollar Wise Plumbing for more information about our iStore hot water systems or any of our water heating solutions. We have in-depth knowledge of iStore heat pumps and all of the products we stock, and are more than happy to assist you with your questions.